0 as starter and has 119 rating. . QB Jacoby

General discussion about anything concerning the Project Reality server.
sakura698

0 as starter and has 119 rating. . QB Jacoby

Post by sakura698 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:29 am

MOBILE, Ala. -- Lexi Thompson birdied four of her last five holes for a 7-under 65 and a share of the first-round lead Thursday with Eun-Hee Ji in the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic. The 18-year-old Thompson, second last year behind Stacy Lewis, had eight birdies and a bogey on The Crossings course at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trails Magnolia Grove complex. "I definitely had it in mind, but its a whole different year and a new day, so I was just trying to go out and make some birdies," Thompson said. "I knew my game was good, so just going to try to keep that going." She hit to inches on the par-4 ninth to set up her closing birdie. "That was a good shot to end on," Thompson said. "I just had a three-quarter pitching wedge and just committed to it. ... I was hitting it pretty close and I drained a few putts. I was just taking one shot at a time, not trying to get ahead of myself because its golf, anything can happen." She won the 2011 Navistar LPGA Classic in Alabama for her lone LPGA Tour title. "Im glad to be back in Alabama," Thompson said. Ji, the 2009 U.S. Womens Open champion, had five birdies in a six-hole stretch on the front nine in her bogey-free round. "I just focus on my game and I just keep positive with my game," Ji said. Jessica Korda was a stroke back at 66, and Nicole Castrale, Mina Harigae, Dewi Claire Schreefel, Thidapa Suwanapura, Hee Young Park, Jennifer Johnson and Chella Choi shot 67. Korda also had a bogey-free round. "I was hitting the ball pretty good," said Korda, the 2012 Womens Australian Open winner. "I made two birdies my first two holes and I was like, OK, this might be a good day." The second-ranked Lewis opened with a 70. "I didnt really have anything go right today," said Lewis, the winner this year in Singapore and Phoenix. "I had one ball hit the sprinkler and go in the trees and one hit the cart path and go in the trees." Sue Kim of Langley, B.C., and Jessica Shepley of Oakville, Ont., are at 1-under 71. The group at 72 includes Charlottetowns Lorie Kane, Torontos Rebecca Lee-Bentham, Stephanie Sherlock of Barrie, Ont., and Sara-Maude Juneau of Fossambault-sur-le-lac, Que. Maude-Aimee Leblanc of Sherbrooke, Que., is another shot back at 73. Alena Sharp of Hamilton finished with a 75. Michelle Wie shot a 74. Garrett Celek Super Bowl Jersey . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Richie James Super Bowl Jersey . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. http://www.49ersofficialfanshop.com/jal ... ersey.html . The head of USA Boxing came out swinging Tuesday with an open letter to Tyson -- a former Olympic hopeful himself -- that accuses the former heavyweight champion of trying to poach fighters who might be candidates for the U. Frank Gore Super Bowl Jersey . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Dre Greenlaw Super Bowl Jersey . Numbers Game looks into the Canadiens securing the services of Thomas Vanek in a trade with the New York Islanders. The Canadiens Get: LW Thomas Vanek and a conditional fifth-round pick. BUFFALO (1-2) at NEW ENGLAND (3-0)Sunday, 1 p.m. EDT, CBSOPENING LINE -- New England by 3 1/2RECORD VS. SPREAD -- Buffalo 1-2, New England 3-0SERIES RECORD -- Patriots lead 69-42-1LAST MEETING -- Patriots beat Bills 20-13, Nov. 23, 2015LAST WEEK -- Bills beat Cardinals 33-18; Patriots beat Texans 27-0AP PRO32 RANKING -- Patriots No. 1 (tie), Bills No. 21BILLS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (30), RUSH (9), PASS (32).BILLS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (23), RUSH (14), PASS (22).PATRIOTS OFFENSE -- OVERALL (14), RUSH (1), PASS (26).PATRIOTS DEFENSE -- OVERALL (17), RUSH (11), PASS (19).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES -- The Patriots swept season series last season and have won 28 of last 32 games dating back to 2000 season. . The Bills snapped a streak of 13 straight home wins by the Patriots with 17-9 win in 2014. . Patriots coach Bill Belichick holds 11-4 edge in head-to-head meetings with Bills coach Rex Ryan. . The Patriots are 13-1 in Gillette Stadium against Bills. . ... Bills have scored 30 or more points in each of past two games. Last time they did that three straight times was first three weeks of 2011 season. ... Bills have had just four drives inside opponents 20 (three touchdowns, one field goal). . Buffalos defense/special teams have scored two TDs. They totaled just three all last year. . Five sackss against Arizona were most by Bills since they had seven in 38-3 win versus the New York Jets on Nov.dddddddddddd 24, 2014. . QB Tyrod Taylor has 13 total TDs (11 pass, 2 rush) and 102.1 rating in past seven starts vs. division. . RB LeSean McCoy is only NFL player with 7,000-plus yards rushing (7,277), 2000-plus yards receiving (2,315) since 2010. . LB Preston Brown has three sacks in past three meetings. . Patriots have won 21 of past 22 division home games. . Have won 23 of past 25 vs. Bills. . RB LeGarrette Blount leads NFL with 298 rushing yards and four TDs. ...QB Jimmy Garoppolo is 2-0 as starter and has 119 rating. . QB Jacoby Brissett won first NFL start last week. . WR Julian Edelman has seven receiving TDs in past 11 games. . TE Rob Gronkowski has 10 receiving TDs in past nine meetings with Bills. . LB Jamie Collins has 3.5 sacks, two forced fumbles and a fumble recovery in past two meetings. Fantasy Tip: Whoever starts at QB for the Patriots likely wont be at 100 percent. That will mean lots of carries for Blount, who should get plenty of opportunities to bolster his stat line.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '